This End User License Agreement is a binding legal agreement between you and Joomla Sales Extensions. Purchase, installation or use of any of the Extensions provided on joomlasales.com signifies that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms outlined below.
- You agree that by entering this site and/or registering on Joomla Sales Extensions (joomlasales.com), on the website or downloading and/or using our joomla extensions or any other service or product provided as part of the Joomla Sales Extensions website, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Joomla Sales Extensions (joomlasales.com), and agree to be bound by and fulfill all of the following:
- If you are using Joomla Sales Extensions on behalf of a company or organization, you are individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or organization has a different agreement with us. If you do not wish to register and become a Member or User of Joomla Sales Extensions, do not click "Accept Terms and Conditions" when you are registering for the site. Do not access, view, or use any Joomla Sales Extensions webpage, information or any of its services. By clicking "Register," you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you agree to abide by all of its provisions. By clicking "Register," you agree that your click of the "Register" button is an electronic signature and that it is legally binding.
- You agree and understand that we in no way represent or warrant any product or service and agree to waive all claims you may have against us in that regard.
GNU General Public License
Joomla Sales Extensions Proprietary Use License
All sales are final. There are no returns so please make sure you check that your server environment and version of Joomla can support Joomla Sales Extensions components, modules and plugins before purchasing. All Joomla Sales Extensions are compatible with Joomla 2.5 and PHP version 5.2+.
All support memberships expire after the 3 month term of membership has lapsed. All support memberships entitle the buyer to one hour of service from Joomla Sales Extensions in getting a purchased extension working or set up on one domain.
The privacy of your personal information is very important and is taken very seriously. Joomla Sales Extensions wants to make your experience online enjoyable but most of all secure and safe. We take reasonable efforts to protect your privacy, but you agree that we are not liable for "hacking" or other intervention by third parties.
- You must comply with all applicable State, Federal and International laws.
- This Agreement may be amended from time to time, with or without advance notice
- To be eligible to use joomlasales.com, you must be: 18 years of age or older and not currently banned from joomlasales.com, or not otherwise restricted from having a joomlasales.com account
- You may use any extension you have purchased from joomlasales.com on more than one domain for the length of your subscription. We currently offer only one subscription plan: 3 Months. You may purchase support for any extension or premium phone support for any extension.
- You may make modifications to Joomla Sales Extensions PHP code. However, if you change any PHP code and it breaks the functionality, support will not be available to you without purchase.
Joomla Sales Extensions offers Joomla extensions to help your site sell more subscriptions, products etc. By registering and purchasing an extension membership you are voluntarily submitting your personal information to Joomla Sales Extensions (joomlasales.com). Under no circumstances does Joomla Sales Extensions give or sell any information about an individual user to a third party.
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
OUR WEBSITE FOLLOWS THE SAFE HARBOR PROVISIONS OF 17 U.S.C. §512, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our DMCA Designated Agent. Please contact us for takedown requests.