JS Modal Mailchimp Signup is a module that makes it easy to import a user's name and email to one of your mailchimp lists. On pages where the module is positioned, a modal window will pop up with a form for users to subscribe to your mailchimp list.
Usage is super easy
- Install module from extension manager
- Create new module instance of type JS Modal Mailchimp Signup and place the module in the 'Debug' position of your template
- Set mailchimp API Key (get this from your mailchimp.com account)
- Set mailchimp List Id (get this from your mailchimp.com account)
- Set notification email address
- Set redirect url if you want to use one
- Customize modal content (shows above subscribe form)
- Customize thank you message (shows after subscribe form is submitted)
- When a user enters their name and email into the subscribe form in the modal, the data will be imported into your specified mailchimp list. The user will then be taken to the redirect url page/current page based up on your settings and will see your thank you message.